Wednesday, February 16, 2011

brainless asswipeS

dinner was good. the drive home after that was alright.. the turn into my carpark... fucking annoying. 

I understand from time to time we have "heartland upgrading" as they so put it but here's the annoying bit. the dumb fuck construction workers have sealed off ... not one .. not two .. not ten... but TWENTY parking fucking lots!! I mean the space is already limited and the residents who own a car actually pay for parking spaces on a monthly basis (otherwise known as season parking) and these morons cordon off TWENTY LOTS!??!?


even then i kept my calm .. i drove around looking for a lot.. sort of a needle in a hay stack kinda scenario but i went through it anyways. to add to it .. there were no lots... NO LOTS!! so seeing as to the next best option was to go to the multi-level lots we have in the vicinity ... i had to drive up 8 levels to finally find a lot.. so muttering under my breath and dreading the walk down the stairs... I parked anyways.  


NOW... seeing as to I pay my monthly parking charges and the lots were cordoned off by contractors hired by the government...It would be safe to assume that I did not have to put a parking coupon since i am a season parking holder of the lots they so kindly segregated for their own personal use.... right ? 

well here's the deal .. i just realized about a half hour ago that I had forgotten some documents in the car. Sooooooooooo......... I walked down to the multi-level lots ... up the staircase and to my car to see a $50 fucking dollar fine!!?? 

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?! 


someone is gonna get farked in the face tomorrow when i head down to the town council 





No comments:

Post a Comment